Welcome to Nansemond Swim Club!
Thank you for your interest in the Nansemond Swim Club! Nansemond Swim Club (NSC) is a seasonal outdoor pool located in the community of Eclipse in Suffolk, Virginia. For over 50 years, Nansemond Swim Club has offered families like yours not just a pool to play in but a home away from home each summer. Hundreds of families have grown up here and built friendships and memories that have lasted a lifetime.
Now it’s your turn to share in the community and family spirit that makes Nansemond Swim Club special. Our pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. As a member of our club, you are afforded use of the pool grounds, an opportunity for the kids to join the swim team and the use of our pavilions for family parties. For less than a day at a theme park, your family will have a private getaway for the whole summer!
Becoming a member is easy! To become a member, prospective members:
- Complete a Membership Application.
- Pay a one-time membership fee of $440.
- Pay annual dues of $400.
You will finally have a lasting answer to the dreaded question, “What should we do this summer?”
Thanks again for your interest in Suffolk’s best-kept secret. We look forward to making you a part of our family tradition.
Frequently Asked Membership Questions
How do I become a member?
- Complete the membership application on the following page. Although it is preferred you provide the names of two current members to sponsor your membership, our Board of Directors is glad to be your sponsor.
- During the summer, you can drop off your application and membership fee plus dues payment with the pool staff during open hours. Or, especially during the off-season, mail your application and payment to: Nansemond Swim Club, PO Box 6080, Suffolk VA 23433.
- Once your application is received it will be presented to our Board of Directors for approval.
- When your membership is approved you will be notified that you are a Nansemond Swim Club Member. Please feel free to check on your application via email or phone.
What is the cost to join?
Nansemond Swim Club’s membership cost is the one-time membership fee + annual dues. This one-time fee secures your membership as long as pay annual dues. NSC annual dues are currently $400 each year. No initiation fee is required. NSC offers periodic membership specials and payment plans, so ask our manager on duty or check online.
Who do I contact if I have any more questions?
In season, feel free to stop by and ask to see the manager on duty or call 757-238-2243. During our off season, please email our Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through Facebook at Nansemond Swim Club.